- Pray that he continues to be healthy.
- Pray that he might sleep at regular times (for Jodi's sake).
- Pray that he would continue to exude joy to others around him.
- Pray that God would use his laughter to connect with other people!
- Pray that he would desire to try to obey his parents (This might be a prayer for us more than for him!)
|Will was very excited to meet Batman!|
- Pray that he would continue to enjoy learning.
- Pray that he would continue to hear and understand the gospel as we teach him the Bible.
- Pray that God would help Will (and Matthew) make friends at the Music and Me class, that Jodi and I might get opportunities to build relationships with some other parents.
- Pray that she would seek Jesus in her struggle. I've shared the gospel with her many times.
- Pray that God would help her make some friends.
- Pray that she would be open to her parents helping her in this season.
- Pray that God would help her know that he hasn't abandoned or forgotten about her.
|Had a pretty day, so we enjoyed the park!|
Thanks again for sharing this journey with us!
Billy and Jodi